For over 100 years, Design Aire has provided furnace repair, furnace maintenance, and furnace install and replacement throughout the St. Charles and St. Louis area. Our team has been recognized for excellent service through various awards and accolades, including being awarded as the Midwest’s #1 Trane dealer for over a decade.
Signs That It’s Time For A New Furnace
Although your heater might still function well, it’s important to know the signs that it might be time to consider furnace replacement before your heating system quits working altogether. Some signs that your furnace might be reaching the end of its functionality include:
- Furnace age – Is your furnace close to 15 years old? Most models last 15 to 20 years, but if yours is older than that, it’s important to consider replacing it sooner than later.
- Furnace blows cold air – Your heater should, naturally, blow warm air to heat up your room. If it’s not doing this basic function, that could be the sign that you need furnace repair services or might be better off just replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.
- Strange noises – A furnace should not be so noisy that you start worrying about it. If you’ve noticed odd sounds coming from it that weren’t occurring before, there could be loose components signaling it has reached the end of its usability.
- Heating bill has increased – If your electric bill during the colder months is higher, but your usage has stayed the same, there is probably a problem with your furnace and it’s time to talk to a technician.
- Burner light is yellow – The flame on a heater should normally burn blue, indicating optimal performance. However, if your burner light burns yellow instead, it is not reaching peak performance and needs a technician to take a look at what’s wrong.
- Blows dust – If your vents have dust blowing out, but your air filter has been recently replaced and there is no other reason for dust to blow out, your heater is likely working poorly and may fail altogether soon.
Fast & Affordable Furnace Installation From The Professionals
Replacing an old, inefficient heater is important for your family’s comfort and, oftentimes, their overall health as well when the winter months (and cold temperatures) set in.
A warm home is a happy home, and working with an experienced technician team like the one at Design Aire will help you install a new furnace in your home in no time.
We work with all makes and models and you can work with us to receive special deals on Trane products. We are the #1 Trane dealer in the Midwest and receive quantity discounts on equipment, meaning you get the best product Trane has to offer paired with our high quality customer service.
When your heating system fails, you need reliable service that can get a new furnace running as quickly as possible. We offer furnace replacement with more efficient models for reasonable rates. And, because we have been around for over 100 years, you know we will provide the service you expect with the values our founder, Frank Fischer, used as a foundation when he started Design Aire: “Do a good job at a fair price and treat people right.” We do business by those simple words every time we provide service for a customer, whether it’s basic maintenance for a heater or putting in a whole new HVAC system.
Furnace Installation and Replacement Add-On Services
In addition to our dependable furnace install and replacement services, we also offer the following add-on service:
- Two-Pipe Furnaces – Because of the tax credit, rebates, and a desire to improve their utility bills, many people are opting for high efficiency furnaces. These 95% efficient units require a PVC flue because they remove so much heat from the gas that condensation is formed in the flue (the heat isn’t wasted on flue temperature, but is used to condition your home).
Every major manufacturer recommends installing these furnaces as a two-pipe system (a separate pipe for intake and exhaust) whenever possible. Although this practice requires additional labor, reputable HVAC contractors install two-pipe systems because it prevents depressurizing the house and pulling unconditioned air into the home.
Contact Us for Furnace Installation and Replacement
Contact Design Aire today to schedule heating installation and replacement and get your furnace up and running again in no time!