You expect your HVAC system to deliver consistent indoor comfort year after year. However, you need to take active steps to keep it healthy – especially during those months when your furnace or AC remains relatively untouched. After all, you and your family don’t want to be surprised when you finally kick it back on and nothing happens. You can avoid interruptions or expensive repair emergencies from ever happening in the first place by performing routine maintenance on your system.
Plus, with the nation’s rising energy costs, it is simply no longer practical to let maintenance fall to the wayside when there are so many other benefits, such as:
- Better overall performance
- Healthier indoor air quality
- Lower energy bills
- Prevention of costly breakdowns
- Safer operation
Preventative Heating Maintenance Plan
Performing routine maintenance on your heater can prevent a litany of issues from coming up and causing the need for repairs between services. When you schedule an appointment with one of our skilled technicians, you are hiring more than just someone to take a glance at your heater. We take painstaking care to perform a comprehensive inspection that looks at every detail of your system. Using our knowledge of continually advancing heater technology, we can diagnose developing problems and come up with the correct solution before they become emergencies.
Our furnace maintenance checklist includes the following:
- Check flue system
- Check return air filter
- Check all parts for visible wear
- Lubricate motors and bearing as needed
- Check gas train and all electrical components and connections
- Combustion analysis and carbon monoxide testing
- Check thermostat operation
- Check thermostat batteries
- Check proper burner ignition and efficiency
- Clean and check pilot/ignition assembly
- Verify complete system operation and safety
Preventative Air Conditioner Maintenance Plan
Yearly A/C unit maintenance plan comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Healthier indoor air quality – An air conditioner that is inspected regularly operates better than one that is not looked at by an experienced technician, which means you can reap all the benefits of a clean, well operating system.
- Safer operation – You won’t have to worry about your A/C unit suddenly having an electrical short, issues like leaks, or other common air conditioning problems with an annual inspection.
- Better performance – It’s a fact that an air conditioner that is neglected slowly performs worse over time. Wouldn’t it be better for you and your family to have an A/C unit you can depend on instead of calling for an emergency repair at the peak of summer?
- Lower utility bills – Experienced technicians work with homeowners to ensure their A/C systems run efficiently, which means your electric bills will be lower if you do not neglect regular maintenance.
|What Is Included
|$225 first zone, $150 each additional zone.
$19 per month, $13 per month.
|$625 first zone, $500 each additional zone.
$52 per month, $42 per month.
Service Plan Terms and Conditions:
- A “zone” consists of one (1) furnace and one (1) air conditioner.
- Unused maintenance calls cannot be rolled over into the next season.
- Not included in “Maintenance parts” – heat exchanger, compressor, coils, blower motor, condenser fan motor, and TXV.
- Service and maintenance calls are performed during normal business hours (8am-4pm, M-F). Additional charges may apply for after-hour calls.
Design Aire can help keep your system running longer at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Purchase either plan and receive $25 CASH BACK from Sheet Metal Workers Local #36 for using Union Certified Service Technicians. Also, all maintenance customers receive discounts on parts and labor for many of our other services. Contact us now to learn more.
“Seth was our salesperson. He listened to our needs and provided the right product at the right price. The installation team arrived on time and went right to work.They worked with confidence and professionalism.We appreciated the care in protecting our floors and even the choice of how they went up on the roof indicated that they really did care. This company did what they said they would and certainly has our vote of appreciation and gratitude. We will happily recommend Design Aire to anyone.”Ken L.
“One of the best companies to work with. My own profession is in a service industry and so I very much appreciate all the positive things about Design Aire.Heather H.
The install crew arrived right on time and took exactly how much time they said they would to complete the job. The work was done well, the crew cleaned up after themselves, and were very pleasant. Seth in the office was extremely in-tune to our needs and very responsive.
I would highly recommend Design Aire.”
“Our new HVAC system was installed yesterday and we could not be happier. From quote to completion the process was great! 100% would recommend!”Greg H.
“We have used Design Aire for both a new furnace two years ago and a new AC unit this summer. Everything was done very professionally and quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing any type of HVAC work done.”Sean K.
“Design Aire was the best choice from start to finish. Design Aire gave me the best price with the most detailed quote. The service technicians were very friendly and completed the job ahead of time. I highly recommend Design Aire.”John K.
“We've used them for our old house and our new house. They are honest, friendly, professional and affordable. We felt lucky to find them.”Maddy R.
“I was very impressed with Design Aire. They were timely and did an outstanding job with the installation of my new furnace. They had great communication and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. Thank you so much Seth and Design Aire for making this an effortless transaction. VERY PLEASED!”Jonny M.
“Design Aire sent a salesman to plan the system, and just a couple of days later sent the installers to remove the old system and install the new one. Everything happened when they said it would and the system performs as they said it would. All of the Design Aire staff were courteous, the work was performed efficiently and neatly, and they left the area cleaner than they found it. This is the second unit Design Aire has installed for us, and I have no need to look elsewhere.”Dan L.