Mitsubishi Ductless Systems
A breakthrough in pure comfort.
- We offer more ENERGY STAR® systems than ever.
- ENERGY STAR Systems incorporate eco-comfort technology, dual and triple-allergen filtration, and whisper-quiet operation.
- New technology revolutionizes the heat pump.
- Space-saving design means easy and unobtrusive installation.
We offer more ENERGY STAR systems than ever, and we’re the industry leader.
We have Energy Star rated systems with dramatic increases all the way up to 26 SEER. .
Our units incorporate eco-comfort technology, dual and triple-allergen filtration, and are whisper-quiet.
Eco-comfort technology makes these systems smarter in how they use energy and minimizes their impact on the environment. Plus, there are many advanced features like the i-see™ Sensor, that automatically detects room temperature differences and adjusts for greater comfort. Mitsubishi Electric’s advanced multi-stage filtration systems dramatically reduce allergens and help eliminate odors. Our indoor units operate with sound levels starting as low as 19dB(A), quieter than a human whisper.
Mitsubishi Electric offers the most technologically advanced heat pump systems in the world.
Unlike older, inefficient heat pumps, there is no cold air delivery with Mitsubishi Electric’s Cooling & Heating systems. The Hot StartTM system doesn’t activate the fan until the desired temperature is reached, so it never blows cold air. Select models use Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i®) technology that operates effectively down to -13º F. These models give true year-round comfort from a single system.
These units provide easy installation, simple service and longer warranties.
Although, with our industry-leading reliability record, you won’t have to worry much about that. Better yet, we’ve extended our warranties to seven years on compressors and five years on parts.
How Ductless Mini-splits Work
Split-zoning systems allow each room (or space) using an individual indoor air-handler to be controlled independently from other rooms, thus providing individualized comfort control within each room of a home.
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating uses advanced technology to bring you quality products that provide the ultimate in comfort and control while minimizing energy consumption. Mitsubishi Electric systems use two small refrigerant lines plus power and control wiring to connect an outdoor unit to each individual air handler. This allows for easy installation in new construction and causes minimal disruption if you are renovating or retrofitting your home.
The following features highlight the advanced technology, design, and components used in many Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems:
- INVERTER Technology including INVERTER-driven compressors, electronic linear expansion valves, sensor and information processing components
- Advanced processors and system control provide computing power in the indoor units, outdoor units, and remote controllers
- Smart Coil™ design and operation uses multiple sensors to maintain coil temperature and regulates refrigerant superheat and subcooling for optimal capacity and performance
- Enhanced filtration systems use multiple layers of filtration to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) by helping to remove allergens and odors
- Hot-Start™ technology in heat pump systems prevents cool air from blowing during HEAT operation by regulating the fan on the indoor unit so that it does not blow any air until the unit coil has reached the correct operating temperature
- i-See™ Sensor scans the upper and lower areas of a room to detect hot or cold spots and adjust temperature and airflow settings in real-time to maintain consistent comfort throughout the space.
- Smart Controls on the wall or in your hand provide perfect function, temperature selection, and mode selection plus various timer and program options
With these and other technologies the Mitsubishi Electric comfort systems provide energy efficient, quiet and environmentally friendly solutions for your comfort needs.